Interview (6)
SIX #In your book, write a questionnaire about routine activities. Use your questionnaire to interview a classmate. Include frecuency adverbs. (Stylus BT, Negrita, size 20)
DISCIPLINARY COMPETENCY
11. The student communicates in a foreign language trough logical speech, oral or written, consistent with the communicative situation.
1.- What type of music do you like?
Well I think band music is my favorite but also rock music.
2.- …
1.¿What's your name?
Liz:My name is lizeth
2. ¿What do you like about school?
Liz:To be with my friends
3.¿ Do you have facebook?
Liz:Yes i have facebook
4.¿ Do you like dance?
Liz:Yes I love dancing
5.¿How often do you use facebook?
Liz:Not much
6.¿What do you have a boyfriend?
Liz:Not much
6.¿What do you have a boyfriend?
Liz:Yes I have a boyfriend and I love him
7.¿What type of music do you like?
Liz:Band,urban,northern music and more
8.¿What type of guys do you like?
Liz:Those who are funny,responsible and loving
9.¿Do you like cat?
Liz:Not because i have phobia of her hair
10.¿How often do you eat pizza?
Liz:Not much often
11.¿Are you happy?
Liz:Yes, i am more than happy because the scholarship will come soon
Liz:I am always happy
13.¿How often do you dance?
Liz:I dance sometimes
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario